Autosurf Central

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

StudioPay hacker sells personal data via e-gold

And so the payment processor madness continues...
StudioPay, StudioTraffic's very own withdrawal option, has been hacked. Appearantly, the hacker was able to collect the personal data of all members and it seems that they were not encrypted.

I don't know what to say. Every site can get hacked, but you cannot have data like bank statements and passports lying around on some hard disk completely unencrypted. Breathtaking!


I just received this mail from "Hack990" via a yahoo email adress:



All member identifycation data has been stolen

read full story at:
http://talkgold.com/forum/r74023-.html

Offer :
1. Completed cheerleader / studiopay staft identification
for sell...

1 set , including :
- passport scan,
- Bank
statement and bank information.
- Bill statement
- Credit card front and
back image scan
- Photo Id
guarantee : name and address is same for all
identification

Only $50.
Make payment to e-gold.com account number
: ******* ( hack990 )
in memo, place your email



2.
Remove Identification .

If you feel, you have submit your identifycation
at studiopay.com , send me $25, And I'll remove your identifycation in my
hardisk, and will not sell to anyone.

inform me what is your full name,
address, and what identifycation you have submit at studiopay. I'll search your
type identifcation in my hardisk, and will deleted it.

Only $25.
Make payment to e-gold.com account number : ******* ( hack990 )
in memo,
place your email.


3. 322500 email studiopay pay user. (very good for
advertising your hyip program )

only $500
Make payment to e-gold.com
account number : ******* ( hack990 )
in memo, place your email.


Regards

Nobody
**********90@yahoo.com



Outlook Screenshot:

1 Comments:

  • I was hacked out of 2 whole USD worth of gold the other day. It's impossible to blame the hacker. I figure I was a moron for letting it happen. :-)

    Tele2 keeps personal data in their helpless-desk email client. 1 click and everything goes in the mail.

    I think a life time imprisonment would be appropriate, because it's way to easy to steal your own company data like this. Just say *HUH?* and sell it. to easy?

    By Blogger Gaby de Wilde, at 4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home