Autosurf Central

Friday, August 17, 2007

Autosurf Blog Relaunch

AUTOSURF.BLOGSPOT.COM is back!

After over 1 and a half year of silence, I decided to relaunch the Autosurf Blog - with a twist. Instead of just focusing on Autosurf sites, the blog will now expose more ways to make money online other than Autosurfing. I will also comment on one or the other "traffic gem" which I hope proves being useful to those of us with a website.

That being said, the blog will be restructured in the near future with the following categories in mind:
- Making money online WITHOUT a website for everybody with an internet connection ("Get-paid-to" programs)
- Making money and generating traffic WITH a website for webmasters ("Traffic gems", Link sales, affiliate programs, "Traffic exchange Autosurf" etc.)

In fact, when it comes to "making money online" there have been huge changes since 2006 and I feel that the slight direction change will be a benefit for all readers.

In my opinion, classic Autosurfing (as in "get-paid-to-surf" programs) has dwindled up to a point where it is not worth the effort to join any Autosurf website anymore. However, the traffic generating programs still prosper and I will continue to comment on those and recommend the ones I still use - some of them for over 3 years straight!

From now on, I strive to regularly present you the best opportunities to make money in a compact format.

1 Comments:

  • Welcome back!
    I am so glad you are back! I think its really great You decided to get this blog

    Cheers,
    Steven

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home